Community Manager – Danville, Virginia
We are looking for someone who has the following characteristics
- A Go-Getter attitude
- Organizational skills
- Have good time management
- Is friendly and outgoing, but still able to be firm and enforce property policies
- Be able to manage staff and take responsibility for their performance
- Have a desire to serve the residents and the property owners
- Always learning both personally and professionally
- Able to solve problems and be creative
- Take pride in their work
If you just want a JOB and can’t wait till Friday this isn’t the place for you. We love what we do and you must too.
This is a bonus-driven position with the base compensation being around $31,000-$33,000 per year with commissions and the opportunity to make an extra $3,000-$9,000 in bonuses.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Health co-pay
- Long term disability.
- Paid training and education
- Personal financial training through SmartDollar
For a more detailed look at the description please click here
We aim to honor all our team members by assuring them appropriate compensation for their duties and experience, by training them and contributing to their personal and professional growth, and by always seeing them as persons who have a life beyond the workplace.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Candidates will be subject to background checks (credit and criminal) and may be tested for drug use.